How to fill Online test Registration Form & Payment details
HOCKEY INDIA UMPIRE/ TECHNICAL OFFICIAL ONLINE TEST REGISTRATION PROCESS
There are 7 easy steps to register for Hockey India Umpire/ Technical Official Online test
- Register online on the website http://www.hockeyindiautonlinetest.org/ (from 05 March 2022 to 10 March 2022 by 17.00 hrs). You can create an account by filling in a few of your details.
- Fill in the personal details requested on the page displayed. (part I)
No change in any of the information will be entertained once official completes registration process.
Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo/ Government Identity Proof & signature at the time of Online Registration for Hockey India Umpire/ Technical Official Online Test. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old)
Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
- Click on "Save & Continue". Enter the 2 separate OTP's which will be provided in your registered mobile number & email respectively. Enter the OTP's in order to complete the account authentication process.
- Enter the "OTP's" and submit
- Payment Details :-
Once both the OTP's have been entered, You will be redirected to Payment page where Registration Payment of 250 INR has to be made. (The Payment is Non-Refundable)
Choose your Payment mode from the given options (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net-Banking etc..)
Once the payment is received, Your account will be activated and credentials will be send to you on your Registered Email ID
- After successful registration, you will get an E-mail containing your Official ID and password. Use this Official ID for all communications regarding the Hockey India Umpire/ Technical Official Online test.
- Login to your account using Official ID & Password which will be provided in your registered email.
Hockey India Umpire/ Technical Official Online test registration fee payment is non-refundable.
TEST CENTER INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES REGARDING TEST CENTER
- Print this Admit Card on an A4 size paper. Please bring printed copy of this Admit Card with one recent passport size color photograph firmly pasted on it (similar to the uploaded photograph).
- Admission / entry to the 2nd Hockey India Umpire / Technical Official Online Test center will be on submission of printed copy of this admit card & subject to
verification. If details / information in the admit card is found to be tampered with and / or is in contradiction with the candidate's particulars available with the test center in charge, the candidate will not be permitted to attempt the Test.
- Please note: You have to appear for the 2nd Hockey India Umpire / Technical Official Online Test at your own expense on the date, time and Venue as indicated
- Bring any one Photo Identity Proof such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter's Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Hockey India Official Identity Card, in original along
with a photocopy of the same. Candidate without valid Photo ID proof will not be permitted to appear for the examination. If identity of the candidate is doubtful, the
candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- You are requested to submit a copy of self-attested Photo Identity Proof & Admit card.
- 2nd Hockey India Umpire/ Technical Official Online Test will be held on 29 September, 2019 Time: 14.00 hrs. IST. Candidates are requested to report 60 minutes
prior to their respective exam centers i.e. 13.00 hrs. IST.
- Examination will be conducted online. You must enter your Official ID and password to login only once instructed by the examiner.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination center until the full examination time is over & instructed by the examiner.
- Only Admit Card & Photo ID Card will be allowed inside the examination center. Mobile phones, electronic gadgets, smart watches, calculators, stationery items,
papers, wallets, goggles, etc. WILL NOT ALLOWED inside the examination hall.
- Request for change of Test Center will Not be permitted.